Thursday, July 02, 2009

Kato Spado

Keke, usually Japanese love calling kate spade, “kato spado”. I think its ”o” thingy in them, tamago, yoko, Tokyo, Kyoto and etco.

Recently sales is everywhere. It just crossed my mind again to whether should I get Karen the Kate Spade pencil case. Last yr was out of budget, this yr with a stable job I guess I can afford one for her birthday since she liked it so much when she saw mine last yr.


Not on sale item but I wouldn’t say its new stock. Usually sg kate spade is slower in bringing in new products. Their so called new products are slightly passé. Got her this lovely bright orange pencil case in leather. She likes anything except pink. And the girls got her a red patent namecard holder.




We were supposed to get a bow clutch like this red in green for Karen but the leather was too black spotted. We couldn’t compromise to the quality even though the sales assistant emphasize this is a natural element of the leather, not that it faulty. Anyway I find the red is prettier than the green one, too bad it was sold out.







My favorite is the westbery leather sling bag. Now they have it in the lovely bright yellow shade or orange. But too bad its not on sale and cost S$400++, must think twice. Currently they have the pink shade one on kate spade’s official website. Nicee! But I still prefer the yellow, keke!




Another westbury leather product I like is the tote bags. They are roomy and not too big for carrier. The black seems great for an everyday bag. I’m planning to save up to buy a nice blk or brown leather bag for long term use. My oral kiely is deteriorating, the lamination are detaching themselves soon there will be peels, nooooo!

Love this butterfly purse by the way, its so cute. So summery! The orange and pink just look so gd together.

No comments: